GENERAL INFORMATION | SMART SAFETY GULF COAST
1. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. SMART will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
2. SMART will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to provide information , ship an order, etc.
1. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
2. SMART takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
3. Wherever we collect information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
4. While we use encryption to protect information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Additionally, the computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
1. We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site.
2. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
4. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, doing so may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
1. Our website may contain links to enable our visitors/users to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website and are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.
2. Nevertheless SMART is not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
3. Above all, we encourage our visitors/users to exercise caution and be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
SMART Safety Gulf Coast
Toll Free: (844) 820-8098